Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Caiman Dist. General Terms & Conditions
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases on the Caiman Dist. website. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order on the Caiman Dist. website constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order. All transactions between all customers, and Caiman Dist. whether via phone, fax, email, mail, online, or other means fall under the directive of these policies unless expressly noted on your sales order, and approved by Caiman Dist. Management. While Caiman Dist. may assist you in placing your order, you (the customer) are ultimately responsible for ensuring all information found on your order is correct.
Caiman Dist. accepts orders from most billing addresses within the United States and most United States territories.
Outside U.S. Sales
Caiman Dist. accepts orders from most billing addresses outside the United States. If your country is not listed on our website, please fax your order with credit card details to 847-613-4109.
Credit and Debit Cards
Whether you order online or phone your order to Caiman Dist., you may pay by credit or debit within the accepted card type. When you provide Caiman Dist. with your card information, Caiman Dist. will obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block (temporary hold) on your available credit in the purchase amount while the pre-approval remains in place. Caiman Dist. will not bill (permanently capture) your credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check card for the appropriate shipment amount until your order ships. An exception to this practice will be deposits for specialty gear, special order product, or other items that require a deposit. (A deposit will be captured at the point of order and not shipment.)
The Caiman Dist. website accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit or debit cards associated with a billing address that matches the credit or debit card.
Most debit cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order.
Caiman Dist. requires the credit or debit card security code for your card for any telephone or online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the back of your card, on the signature panel (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
PayPal will pull funds immediately from your account once the order is place.
In addition to the price of your purchases, Caiman Dist. will charge sales tax based on upon the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed/shipped. (This is governed by Caiman Dist being registered in that particular jurisdiction. Currently, sales tax applies to Illinois residents only.) If you phone in your order, the Caiman Dist. Sales Representative will provide an estimated dollar total of your order including tax and any applicable shipping charges at the time you place your order. If sales tax applicable and the appropriate chargeable sales tax rate changes prior to shipment, the sales tax rate charged will be the legal tax rate at time of shipment. The proof of purchase that Caiman Dist. includes with your shipment to you will include any applicable sales tax.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time which does not include transit time. Caiman Dist. does not initiate payment processing or shipment until Caiman Dist. receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit or debit cards. Caiman Dist. will begin processing orders within 24 hrs. Of placing order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Once your order has been processed, Caiman Dist. will ship your order within 72 hours pending product availability. If your order contains multiple items, there could be a possibility of some items being backordered. Caiman Dist. will ship your order complete and will notify you if there are any items that are backordered. If you want your order to ship with items out of stock, you will be responsible for additional shipping charges to ship backorder items to you. Please be sure to denote this desire.
DISCLAIMER for International Orders & Shipping
Duties & Taxes:
Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carrier. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Caiman Dist will not change the value amount of the order to accommodate less duties & taxes, no exceptions!!
Caiman Dist. shall not be liable for, and expressly disclaims any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense associated in any way with any failure to deliver. All shipping is FOB St. Charles, IL.
Signature is required for orders over $500.00:
Most of Caiman Dist. shipments contain valuable equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize Caiman Dist.to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address.
Occasionally packages are returned to Caiman Dist.as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Caiman Dist, please contact Caiman Dist.at 800-803-3658 to make arrangements for reshipment. Note: Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of Caiman Dist.’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to Caiman Dist.
Return and Refund Policy:
If you are not satisfied with your Caiman Dist. purchase of a product, please visit online at www.Caiman Dist.com/support for a Return Authorization form (RA#).
If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original packaging, Caiman Dist. will offer you an exchange or refund based on your original amount and method of payment. You must return the product to Caiman Dist. within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RA#. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. Caiman Dist. may assess up to a 25% restocking fee on any opened product, hardware or accessory.
For approved warranty claims outside the United States (48 contiguous states), return shipping, to the customer, all postage above $7.50 will be the responsibility of the consumer. For more information regarding returns, visit the support page on the Caiman Dist. Website www.Caiman Dist.com/support Note: Caiman Dist. recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Caiman Dist. or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Caiman Dist. endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Caiman Dist. products, selected Sale and third-party products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Caiman Dist. reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the Caiman Dist. website at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the website.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Caiman Dist.is not responsible for typographical errors. Caiman Dist. reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Caiman Dist. website concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Caiman Dist. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale on the Caiman Dist. website at any time.
- Caiman Dist. may make changes to any products offered on the Caiman Dist. website, or to the applicable prices for any such products, at any time, without notice. The information provided on the Caiman Dist. website with respect to products may be out of date, and Caiman Dist. makes no commitment to update the information provided on the Caiman Dist. website with respect to such products and services.
- Caiman Dist. reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Caiman Dist. website, or to any portion of the Caiman Dist. website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Caiman Dist. website, or any portion of the Caiman Dist. website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Caiman Dist. website, or any portion of the Caiman Dist. website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Caiman Dist. website are governed by Illinois law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Caiman Dist. employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Caiman Dist. website’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect. Any item not found enforceable shall not render remaining terms and conditions invalid.
- Caiman Dist.’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Caiman Dist. of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Caiman Dist. and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.